Open PositionsBECOME PART OF OUR EXCEPTIONAL TEAM!
Construction Project Manager
Quadrants Development, LLC is a commercial construction company specializing in commercial, light industrial and design build preconstruction and construction services including budgeting, design, engineering, construction, and project management.
We are growing, looking for that individual who is outgoing, with an energetic drive to succeed, not only with completion of the project, but a successful blend with project owners, subcontractors, suppliers and the internal project staff. This Construction Project Manager will need to oversee, manage and direct all aspects of a project from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership qualities that allow him or her to take control of a project and produce results.
• Works hand-in-hand with the Project Superintendent(s) and Estimators
• Mediate between owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors to find workable solutions that appeal to all parties
• Coordinate all Change Orders
• Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field
• Maintain a daily job logs, submittal logs, RFI logs & Change Order logs
• Maintain strict construction schedules, procurement and foreseeing issues, with resolutions prior to the work to ensure deadlines are met
• Maintain a safe project jobsite by OSHA Standards
• Hold weekly subcontractor onsite scheduled meetings
• 10+ years’ experience as a Project Management in the construction industry
• Proficient in Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office 365 and associated software
• Computer proficient
• Ability to multitask with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
• Blue Care Network HMO including dental
• 401k with employer match
• Aflac program including Vision
• Vacation after 1 year
• Paid Holidays
• Company Vehicle